...because we won't make you wear a suit.
Senior Customer Service Representative:
We are a local Northampton custom apparel company looking for an organized and outgoing Customer Service Representative to help manage e-commerce and custom apparel projects from ideas to conception to delivery. The CSR may represent the first line of communication between the customer and the Company and is primarily responsible for managing the entire order to shipping process. The ideal candidate will be visual, creative, analytical, precise, inquisitive, and a highly skilled communicator who sees every business problem or issue as a potential opportunity, striving for continual process improvement.
- Entering and maintaining customer projects from start to delivery.
- Serves as a steward and central resource for customer data and product information.
- Prepares product and service reports to include both building quantitative metrics and creating timelines, to enable analytics, insights, continuous improvement, and meeting deadlines.
- Works closely with all departments and members of the VOmax team.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems with customers and vendors in a timely and effective manner.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the operations team.
- Assists with marketing initiatives.
- Organized, detail oriented, responsible, efficient at multi-tasking, and ability to escalate when needed.
- Positive and personable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, notably Excel.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Well developed written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Successful at working independently and as part of a team.
- Delivering results including setting measurable goals and building relationships.
- Understands that decisions have a critical effect on the organization’s reputation and that decisions result in long term gain or loss to the organization, and are typically of a strategic nature.
- Minimum 4 year degree in business administration preferred. A combination of related supply chain customer service training and experience may be considered as an equivalent.
- Experience in Apparel, Outdoor Lifestyle is an asset.
VOmax headquarters is located in Northampton, MA with offices in Chelmsford, MA.
Marketing and Sales Intern
VOmax (vomax.com), a leading global manufacturer of cycle and sports apparel. VOmax is located in Northampton, MA. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will be responsible the following duties:
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Assist with the development and implement of programs for lead generation
- Assist the sales and marketing staff in regard to their operational duties, includes administrative support
- Assist with event operations where necessary
- Help plan and execute marketing campaigns
- 3 to 4 days per wk
- $12 -$15 per hr
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Estimated time period 3 months
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the outdoor sports industry a plus
- Strong social media knowledge with IT experience
- Understands how to navigate and establish consistent marketing promotional programs daily thru the diverse e-commerce and social media channels
- Knows how to create retail websites and retail web stores that market the company's brand.
- Familiarity with implementing tracking metrics pertaining to hits on multiple sites
- Brings some knowledge of dealing with Business to consumer webstore retail Sales
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Possess creative and strategic thinking skills
- Prepare machine by changing needles and thread, oiling and changing bobbin, and securing attachments
- Sew materials together by guiding material under machines needle
- Industrial sewing of various types of fabric including vinyl and mesh
You can also download and mail us an application here.
VOmax is an Equal Opportunity Employer