...because we won't make you wear a suit.
Marketing and Sales Intern
VOmax (vomax.com), a leading global manufacturer of cycle and sports apparel. VOmax is located in Northampton, MA. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will be responsible the following duties:
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Assist with the development and implement of programs for lead generation
- Assist the sales and marketing staff in regard to their operational duties, includes administrative support
- Assist with event operations where necessary
- Help plan and execute marketing campaigns
- 3 to 4 days per wk
- $12 -$15 per hr
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Estimated time period 3 months
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the outdoor sports industry a plus
- Strong social media knowledge with IT experience
- Understands how to navigate and establish consistent marketing promotional programs daily thru the diverse e-commerce and social media channels
- Knows how to create retail websites and retail web stores that market the company's brand.
- Familiarity with implementing tracking metrics pertaining to hits on multiple sites
- Brings some knowledge of dealing with Business to consumer webstore retail Sales
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Possess creative and strategic thinking skills
- Prepare machine by changing needles and thread, oiling and changing bobbin, and securing attachments
- Sew materials together by guiding material under machines needle
- Industrial sewing of various types of fabric including vinyl and mesh
You can also download and mail us an application here.
VOmax is an Equal Opportunity Employer